You are not connected. Please login or register

Elizabeth Banks va Catherine Zeta Jones

31% 31% [ 8 ]
69% 69% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Elizabeth Banks

Catherine Zeta Jones

Elizabeth banks looks like a soccer mom.

View user profile
Catherine is good not a great pic of her but she is still good. I always try to google the ones i don't know so i can see multiple pics and make my judgement based on that .

View user profile
damnit.
Elizabeth was hot in Role Models and Catherine was hot in eveything pretty much.

this is a tough one Razz

View user profile
Am I the only one who immediately thought of Catherine Zeta Jones in Chicago?

View user profile
Catharine ZJ (ten bucks)... she's too old, now. Out of her prime. I would've nominated Jennifer Connely and Katharine Hepburn if we were going to make this a timeless vote.

Elizabeth Banks. Loved you in Slither, girl.

View user profile
If we were to truly make this a timeless tourny, why not Audrey Hepburn?

View user profile

Just like the movie tournament, I can't please everyone. Though I did hold a topic that everyone threw in their favorites.

Tyler Durden wrote:Just like the movie tournament, I can't please everyone. Though I did hold a topic that everyone threw in their favorites.
Oh dude, not nashing the lineup, I'm just pointing out that there are still a ton of women in history who could have been picked.

View user profile

Absolutely. We could have had over 100 chicks in this and still not have them all. But I had to be realistic.

exactly, no point in going crazy with it. the lineup we have now is more than fine.

View user profile
Giving the nod to Banks, she has a great smile.

View user profile
Pariah wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:Just like the movie tournament, I can't please everyone. Though I did hold a topic that everyone threw in their favorites.
Oh dude, not nashing the lineup, I'm just pointing out that there are still a ton of women in history who could have been picked.

Boudicca...

Dat Axe.

View user profile

This is a better Banks. Getting JrTapia on her arm. lol...

The Zeta wins.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum